Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Makeuplook of the day - Silver and black....

 
 
 
 
 
 
Really made this makeuplook on the go.....
 
but just Another makeuplook of the day......
 
Using my favourite Silver eyeshadow from MakeupStore...
 
I know I nag about this shadow all the time...but its just soooooo so Amazing......just sooo higly pigmented....and dense....looove it...and the formula blends so well with what ever you use with it.....just melts in in eachother........
 
 
I wore this makeup for a full day of football outside all day loooong...in the heat......
 
Was really warm that day...in comparency to today..or yesterday..when raining all day....:(
 
I loove these lashes....still dont know what brand these where....could of been Eylure......
 
Really fantastic lashes anyway.........And what you cant really see...is that I had to Clean them by hand...I usually use a tweezer....but just couldnt find it 5.30 in the morning when I was gettng ready......
 
I often apply lashes with my hands actually on others.....but noticed that on my self I defintly prefer to use a tweezer :)
 
 
 
 
If you want to see a look Little more refined.....
 
 
Check this clip out......please comment , rate and subscribe so I know what you Think.....
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment