Tuesday, June 11, 2013

What shoes to choose??

 
It  never easy to choose what shoes to wear....I usually bring more than one pair an keep it in the car...or bag....if its a long day.....
 
Always want to be prepared......last football cup I was at I did bring 3 pairs....lol.....
 
i just couldnt choose.....and you know how many of thoose I wore??
 
1 pair......
 
lol.......
 
A good choise for a full day would be "wedge shoe"....as comfitable as you get a long day.....but also fun just to change to highheels at night.....maybe :)
 
i am totally just rambeling........
 
Just wanted to share how hard time i have choosing things....
 
The same thing if I find a pair of shoes I really looove....or clothes.....I will get it in all the colors they have......cause otherwise I know I will regreat it later on or when I want more of the same kind and there out of stock :)
 
Big problems......duhhhhh.....so silly.....
 
A couple of years ago I bought these really smart red footshoes...foldble ballerina shoes you fold up and keep easy in your purse.....very smart.......I am not the biggest fan of ballerinas...because it feels like you´re Walking barefoot.....so Close to the ground...but there cute and easy to bring anywhere.....
 
Think I will ahve to show you them...later....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment