Tuesday, June 25, 2013

IKEA shopping presents for my dad

 
 
These Candles are for my dad...we are over midsummer...going down to his big house celebrating midsummer......
 
And I know how much they looove Candles....and if there is one thing you should get at Ikea it is Candles....
 
This big box of Candles for almost nothing...and you get a 100......
 

 

 
 
Also did find my dads favourite candy.....Cars.........Bilar  (in Swedish) he has since I was a small Child Always looooved them...so I got him bags of them.....:)
 
Always fun to bring some kind of present when you`re coming to visit......
 
And what can be better than things they really use a lot and loooove :)...
 
Otherwise normally I find it very hard to get more excpencive gifts...vause everyone has Everything already and if you didnt have it they will just get it them selfs.....thats how it is nowadays...for me...
 
And if you want to get something really good it cost wayyy to much....I often try to go together with family or so so I can get  better present....
 
But this was just something small and fun....
That candy makes me Think of when I was Little.....
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp



 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment