Friday, June 7, 2013

Blue brow look - Anastasias Hypercolors

 
 
 
 
Here experimenting a Little using this gourgous  Electric blue Hypercolor from Anastasia Beverly Hills.......I here used it on my brows and on my lashes......
 
 
I relly like the outcome of it.......really such an intence blue color....sooo brigt and blue :)
 
I Think it really makes your Eyes and Everything sort of pop...looove it on the lashes as well......
 
 
 
This is only an experiment since I am just starting to feel out this Products and what you can do with it and what you can not....but will soon do a more fun version of makeuplook using this for more perfect brows......:)
 
I had been waiting for weeks for this color, and the others to be released in sweden...finally,.......took some time....
 
I am really happy i got it....and would defintly get more colors...that I already Heard is coming out soon...at least to the american market...hope they dont take years Before getting here :( .....
 
SO excited to try more things with it....
 
Have you tried it??
What did you Think?
 
will doa  Review on them once I have used them more.....of course....But first impression is really good really colorful..just noticed one thing the first day I used it.....dont over apply..cause its sooo so colorfull..no need at all......a small amount goes a long way :)
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment