Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My Current Contouring products - Sleekmakeup and Mac and realtechniques

 
These are my corrently most used Contouring Products I own.......
 
My Sleek contouring palette has been one of those Products I have been going back and forth in between for the longest time..........but Always seem to come back to it in the end.......
 
Also the Pro Sculpting Cream is a Product I have been using a Little now and then....but now lately Always keep in my most used Set Bag......
 
I will do an tutorial on this.......using these Products...
have done one some time ago...but dont really remember what Products I used....
 
To see that old video >>>>>>CLICK here<<<<<< ......
 
I am also using a brush from real Technique thats not in the video.....
 
Its a actual Contouring brush...Always use what ever brush I feel like.....(for what ever) but this one is actually for contouring...and superb for applying highlight.....;)
 
The Products used here are
 
Sleek Contouring palette in Dark (usually mostly medium)
Pro Scuplting Cream in Richly Honey (came out with Mac`s Face & Body Collection last fall i Think...)
 
I really looove this one...even though I did get this one cause they had already ran out of the one I was after.....
 
Really like it.....as a base Before powder....can also be use on its own.......
 
I really blends well into your skin....and as with a lot of makeupproducts a Little goes a long way :)
 
Right now I am applying the creme with my fingers....but Before and a Little now and then I use my Mac 130 brush small short duofibre brush to apply it.......also works great......
 
You can of course also use the POwder on its own......I do that sometime fore everyday use.....
 
Just do give the face a small definition.......
 
This is what I use right now...looove to hear what you use?
 
If any at all?
 
Or maybe you`re usng more of a bronzer??
 
Tell me what you use...looove to hear....:)
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment