Saturday, June 29, 2013

Tutorial time......:)

,
 
Time to make a tutorial.....and what can be more peacefull than being able to sit outside doing this.....
 
Here made a really natural kind of makeup....more like No makeup makeup.......
.....up later on My YOUTUBEChannel......
 
I actually really looove doing  a lot of things outside if the weather permits.....
 
I spent almost a  full day outside fising and filming and taking photos of my makeup on my dad porch.....
 
Looove to sit outside in the summer time having a picnic......so cozy and the feeling of being free.....
 
A picninc on the beach is wonderful as well..thats what me and my best frie´nd and our kids are doing this afternoon /evening........cant wait.....
 
ANd this time was truelly an exception from how it usually is.......I was not stressed...took my time.,....usually I will be stressed making my tutorials cause most weekends we will have early football games, baskesball.....or tournaments or so......but now just nothing......
 
Peaceeeefull.......
 
Really loooove it down at my dads.....so calm and relaxing....
 
Do you have  a Place like that?
 
where you can be all relaxed and just BE.......??
 
Hope everyone would find that Place........most people will need it....:)
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzmadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment