Sunday, June 9, 2013

Pink Anastasia Brows

 
This was my makeuplook of the day...
 
Here once again experimenting a Little using my new Hypercolors from Anastasia brow and hair color.......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I thought to make this look even bolder......ad a pink matching lip......sooo loooved it....
 
Used one of my favourite pinks/Bright fushica Girl about Town
 
What a combo...really happy with it...do you Think I got any looks from people ......:)
 
 

 
 
 
Look how cute the lashes turned out....so adorble......really liking it agains the black liner...and matched up with the brow.......
 
 
I will next time totally sharpen this look up......but really happy with how it turned out...fun....I had fun making it....and spread joy with it.......
 
A small girl came up gigilling to me....you have pink brows and lashes.....sooo cool.......
 
I would totally go with this look again........looovin it :)
 
Felt really summerish and free :)
 
So looking forward to play around with a more complicated eyemakeuplook to this brow look
 
What would you do ?
 
How would you use it.....maybe only on the lashes......?
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment