Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Makeup look of the day......Cork, Espresso

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This was my makeuplook yesterday.........a simple matte neutrual colores makeup........very simple and fast.........some people would say boring (me me´me me me...lol)........bt sometimes you have to be that too ;)
 
i have to say I used to wear falises even weekdays Before...now not that often....but I feel and look so naked without lashes.....and I am so running out of it right now.....havent got a new mascara in sometime cause I have got sooo many samples and gifts......but have to go through them and see what I really have...I do feel I need some Massive Volume and ....just big lashes....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Looks like I didnt even put on Mascara.......but I did..........maybe its just empty......:) lol....
 
 
 
 
 
I have for the longest time been wanting to try this mascara
 
 
But enever did because I Always have mascara at home......I Think it is this one anyway....a big yellow masara....could be  older version I am looking for........
 
Heard and seen they really does give you tones of volume...and thats exactly what I need right now.....
 
A big wand, lots of  Volume....
 
What mascaras do you use?
 
I know it doesnt matter if one mascara is the best on one girl...it might not suite you and give you the same resulte.....i know that so I will wait and try first....I Think tahts why I never got around to getting and trying this mascara so far.......just Went with what I have because It has worked for some time now....... I also like to swith around cause after a while it doesnt seem to work as good anymore....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment