Sunday, June 30, 2013

Zerenity for the soul :)

 
Isnt this Beautiful....I have soooo many Pictures of the sunrise and down.........this was very Beautiful...
 
to bad it doesnt even look half as good as t does in real Life.....
 
 
And what do we have here ...-the moon hiding......

 
One thing you might not now about me.....
 
I looove the moon....
 
for me its just magic...especially a big full moon......I can stand and Watch it for hours..........its like it puts a spell on you...
 
Not the best Picture...but....
 
No matter if its the sun or the moon...it just makes me calm and makes me Think of how Little we are in this World...in the universe.........
 
And how powerful the nature on its own is.....
 
woooowwww,......
 
Now you might Think,...what the he)&¤/&/&.....I thought this blog was a about Beauty.....and it is.......and this kind of Beauty inspires me all the time.....the nature...different weathers......either its sun, rainm snow.......Always inspire me.....
 
What inspires YOU?
 
lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment