Thursday, June 6, 2013

My Purple-Pink Hairdryer

 
 
This is my wonderul Hairdryer.....
 
From Palux modell 3200 compact.....
 
I hadent really used a hairdryer for years...so the last one I had Before this one was one looking like  duck...that I got from my grandad when I was a Child :)
 
I had for years and years let me hair self dry....because of the risk och damaging the hair........now I pretty recently started using it again...now to get a more longlasting resulte with my hairstyling such as my straightening process :)
 
My hairdresser since a couple of years.....naged me to get one so I could blow dry my hair after shower and then straighten it with my straightner....(my GHD:)
 
 
So of course I had to get a pink...prefereble...the closest I could get in this brand that my hairdresser and many other proffessional hairstylist and hairdressers uses was Parlux..
 
At first he was gonna order it for me through his hair supply guy but managed to find it to a good deal online...at eleven.se
 
So ahhpy about that...
 
A couple of years ago...not to long ago....you just couldnt get these pro brands as a private person and Always had to order from abroad or so....now you can just order from any webpage......looove that....
 
 
 
Loook at this gourgours color....sooo happy i got it...and its not only looking really good...its super super good quality.......my hair nowadays stay straight for Days withiout using any hot Tools after using this one.....
 
 
 
Has two differnet things here where you can choose how warm or Cold you want it.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
I looove it and very happy with this brand i totally understand why all the salons get this brand :)
 
Whats your favourite hairdryer?
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment