Tuesday, June 11, 2013

This is how it looks every morning...My Makeupsetbag

 
This is the things I use every morning when I am geting ready for work.....weekdays....
 
Lots of different things so I dont have to run up and  down to get other things....
 
And lots of brushes to choose from......
 
I Think I will have to filma  new show and tell about what I have in my Makeupset bag
 
 
Click here above to see what I used to have in it.......
 
Looove this bag.........just use it every single day...
 
And I can fit so much in it...so far I have only used it on my self.......looove it....I can see Everything..and if there is something I can find immediatly...I just spin it around and look...since its seethrough.....lol.....
 
Everyone should have a bag like this......I like to sit in my bed while getting ready in the morning...wacthing my programs and getting reaady at the same time .......
 
I must have right now like 5-10 different Foundations and bb-Creams in there right now....
 
lol......a lot to choose from...I try to varie so I use different everyday of the week......
 
Before I had thid bag....I used to use a tray....what a mess.......
 
What do you use?
 
Or is everyone so good that they Always sit at there makeuptable/Vanity ??
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment