Monday, June 3, 2013

New jewlery shopping......

 
 
 
Ohhh I looove to get parcel when you come home...its like christmas......:)
 
This is what I got.....somehting I have been wanting for sometime.....
 
A full box of Nose studs...and these ones are the very best I have ever gotten......I usually (Before I fiound these, and when I have lost of all of these) use the ones that you are pre bendt ...thin and small Diamonds studs......fot even thought they are bent they Always come out...or loose the smal Diamond...hate that...I have tried Everything......putting clear nailpoplish over...which the actual store Glitter even tells you to do.......
 
But never works...these studs I got now...I found them mayeb a year back or so.......and i loooe hem....they are the same in apperance....but they stay in Place soooo much better......I can wear them for that much longer...and they are actually cheaper...not that that really matter I would get them anyway.....but anyway.....
 
They are not bent....and you dont bend them...they have a small "knot / lump" at the end that makes them harder to loose.......looove them.......
 
 
 
And with this one you get sooo many different colors....which i loove.....looks sooo pretty......
Nose studs like this is da boooomb........
 
Havent really beren wearing my nose studs the last couple of month...cause I just keep loosing them.....but know when I finally got around to order some new ones I defintly will again......
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment