Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My EyeprimerPotion from Urban Decay

 
My belove eyeprimer potion...I cant really say this is only the Primer of the day......cause i do use this every single day......almost....
 
Usually I will apply it with my fingers.....
 
A Clean finger of course.......Think you heat up the Product perfect with the heat from your finger....
 
But some times I will apply it with a brush and then blend it in with my finger :)
 
I loooove this primer...and have used it for years...and tried some other ones...but this is still my go to eyeprimer....
 
Nothing better...
 
I have it in different colors.....this one is my fav of them all....this is the Original one....
 
If yiu havent used it, or tried it BUY IT TODAY :)
 
Can also be used around the Eyes so the concealer doesnt crease as easily and on top of your brows...to make those Products last even better :)
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment