Saturday, June 15, 2013

Naked makeuplook of the day..........Urban Decay

 
 
 
 
 
This is just Another makeuplook of the day some Days ago.......first day ina  long time without my blacktrack...tried my new Black eyeliner from Makeupforever........instead...it worked as well.....
 
Also did try my new yellow pencil in the waterline....fun.....
 
 
Hardly any mascara on these Pictures........I am in big need of a new mascara...with some bold and lengthening resultes....:)
 
for at least when I am not wearing falsies......cause I feel sooo Naked...so you can say this was a Naked look in more ways than one then....:)
 
Of course used my Naked palette for this look........
 
 
It felt like a very diffuse look.....not the hardest egdest or so.....
 
Naked palette is Always there for you to make it easy...simple and fast.....:)
 
lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment