Thursday, June 13, 2013

My beloved Blacktrack from Mac

 
My eyeliner of the day...or shold I say Eyeliner of Everyday :)
 
This eyeliner and me are never far apart.......its not many Days over a year when I dont use it......
 
I absolute looove it....one of my absoult must have makeup things.....
 
How I apply it varies...I use different brushes.......
 
On this Picture I am using a slighlty angeled/bent small liner brush frm makeupstore...
 
usually most of the time use my thin liner rush from Mac....
 
Also sometimes use a small angled brush from any brand really...Mac, Makeupstore, Peggy Sage, Mist..........
 
ALl depends on what I feel like...also likt to varie so I get different resultes......I definitly have some good Days and some bad.......when it comes to lining my Eyes...and I feel that if I change my brush a Little now and then I will get a better resulte more Days........
 
I dont know if you understand what I mean......
 
Variation is good.......
 
Whats your favourite liner?
 
What kind is it?
 
Gel / liquid / pencil....what ?
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment