Saturday, June 8, 2013

Makeup palette...rediscovered...Sleek

 
I am sooo right now actually rediscovering some of my Sleek palettes......
 
I havent really been using all of them at all....the one that has been my go to palette hsa been the Bad Girl palette...
 
But now I have rediscoverd so much more than that one...like this one....
 
Could be the Original palette or storm....just dont remember the name..and cant check...
 
But some Lovely colors isnt there.....and I Always feel like WOOOOOOw what a cool color when I swatch the Sleek Paletes.....
 
hopefully I willg et better at using all my Sleek Palettes more...
 
Right now I am like have to open them to see whats what palette...so I  Think if I brand then with tape I will easily now which one it is and then free to use it more availble....:)
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment