Wednesday, June 5, 2013

NAKED Makeuplook for mums birthdaydinner

 
 
 
 
This was my makeuplook of the day...when going for birthday dinner with  my mum.....
 
A very simple look.....but still pretty classy and classic......
 
This was a very family friendly look.......I was gonna tape a makeuptutorial for this.....but didnt...cause I thought it was to boring....but I was actually really happy with it......
 
 
 
 
 
My Little cutie pie :)......he loooves to be on camera........he`s just a "borrowed" one....;)
 
 
 
I do loooe this lipstick for these kind of occasions......its a Mac lipstick...that I just cant remeber the nae off right now.....get back to you on that.....
 
For the eyemakeup I used serveal palettes from Sleek and fo course the naked palette....
 
Used Hustle, Darkhorse, Half baked, Virgin..... and maybe even more....just used sooo amny eyeshadows......
 
I layered them on top of eachother for a more dimensional look......
There is also a litle blue/greens and Purples, and pinks there.....that you can hardly see......just didnt at all have a plan and somethings I felt worked and somethings didnt at all........
 
 
As Foundation and concealer and setting powder I used my new Products from MakeupForever......
 
I really looove these Products.........
 
I Think I like the concealer and the powder the most.......beacasue the Beautiful perfect resulte....
 
Havent worked that much with the Foundation...but have really nioticed the wonderful glow I get from it.....
 
Just feelt like these Products just brings out all the best quality´s in my skin :)
 
lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment