Friday, June 7, 2013

Makeupforever shopping.....My #92 Purple Eyeshadow

 
My  Makeupforever #92 Purple Eyeshadow
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
It comes in this very cute and sleek packaging...looove black makeuppackaging...and this has something special........
 
Looove that Little "line" window....I just hate when you cant see the Product...i want to be able to see what color of eyeshadow I am getting.....
 
I was supposto get this eyeshadow in the pan ...but they where out....
 
I am really happy with this eyeshadow and has already used it a lot...not really yet in a really colorful makeuplook.....but will come.......;)
 
 
 
 
Here you can see it swatched......
 
 
 
 
 
This is how it comes...in this dual split box....also very smart so that t doesnt move and brake......:)
 
 
You can see a hint of the color from above in the small window....really liking this classy packaging....and the logo...really nice.....:)
 
 
 
Here you have it........my #92 eyeshadow...such gorgeous Purple...have Heard people speak about this shadow for years...and been wanting it for years.....but never had a chance.....
 
But finally :)...sooo happy........I feel I have some of the best eyesshadows in Purple now.....Have Poison Plum from SugarPill, #92 Makeupforever, and a Purple from BenNye and Makeupstore , Mac and Sleek (a couple)...these are all the brands I looove and that have super high pigementation........
Which is the number one thing I look for in a eyeshadow.....feel I got a good base of Purples now...this just completed my Collection...have to show you them all sometime...color by color....:)
 
 
 
 
I cant wait to use this is in a really colorful look....seen sooo many mermaid lokos lately ...maybe time to make one my self.........mermaids loks are all about the colors I loooooove :)
 
(Purples, blues, turqouise, greens)...sooo pretty :)
 
Do you have this shadow?
 
What do you Think of it?
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment