Thursday, June 27, 2013

Makeuplook.....Naked

 
Just Another makeuplook of the day....
 
Using my Beloved Naked Palette...from Urban Decay....
 
Before I didnt used to use it this much....but now I see my self reaching for it all the time...I really looove it and you can varie your looks so much with this palette.....I Always recommend this palette to how ever asks me what to get.....
 
Cause this palette is perfect for everyday...and any occation really...for anyone...all neutrual colors with a small bit of shimmer.....
 
The only thing you have to Think of is to gently press it on and tap the brush off a Little bit Before applying........some of hte shadows can otherwise cause a lot of fallout....and we dont want that do we....
 
One of my favourites right now is Sidecar.....very shimmery.....
 
But my favourite colors in this palette varies..from week to week...:)
 
 

One other shadow I use almost everytime I use this palette is Darkhorse...sort of greyish Brown darker color....perfect for intensifying the crease and outer V......u can also of course Always ad a small bit of Creep which is the black color in this palette...but a small small bit....and only dab it right in the V.... and blend......of course...
 
DO you have this palette??
Or Naked 2 perhaps.....??
 
Wchic do you prefer??
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp

 

No comments:

Post a Comment