Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Pink kitchen tools :)

 
I just wanted to share and show my some of my favourite kitchen Tools......
 
These are really awesome.....and all in pink......the only thing thats not pink is that spud....maybe I have to get a pink spud as well......:) just to have everthing matchy matchy ......lol ;)
 
 
COuld of used my pink bowl....why didnt I...would of loked  a lot better......
 
 
And this Picture I actually took to show my boyfriend if he thought it looked like it should...I never deepfrie things really......he usually does pommesfries like this.......and he was laying in bed......lazy......so I took a Picture and showed him...if I used right amount of oil and all that...lol...:)
 
Actually first time I ever Deep fried anything and it did turn out allright....
 
I usually dont really eat or Cook anything my self like this.....hate to much grease.....but my boyfriends chips are  awesome......
 
SO I had to try.....
 
Oki........just blabing about nothing again.....
 
what this got to do with Beauty....I wonder my self ....
 
Oki a Little bit...the Beauty in my pink Tools.....
 
Bye bye...Before I start talking about my stove or something.....lol ...;)
 
lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment