Friday, June 14, 2013

What palette to choose ??....

 
These are some of the eyeshadow palettes I have been having in my Makeupset bag lately......easy to acess...and so on...
 
Good vaerity....since I have a full palette of neutruals.....shimmery and matte (matte neutrual palette from benNye..not on the Picture also in my Makeupsetbag)...and colorfulls...in forms of my Sleek palettes and of course my one time favourite from bennye........
 
And of course also laying there evn though its not for eyeshadow.......my eyebrow palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills...
 
my inspiarition lately havent really been on its peak...so I have gone or a lot of neutrual makeuplooks......did try a lot of different shadows though.......funnier that way isnt it.......
 
I just couldnt go with only having one palette as some people do...I am like this that I have to have lots of choises...evern though I have hard time deciding sometimes as well.....
 
Loooev to try shadows that I havent tried in a while as well........like rediscovering them ....yeahh...
 
I am all about rediscovering my Products...cause I jhave quiet a lot...soo I easiyl after a while forget or missplace...and then when I redsicover them its like christmas.......yeah for that :)
 
enough jibberish today ;) lol....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment