Thursday, June 6, 2013

FOundation of the day - Mac`s face and body plus Fix +

 
This was my Foundation of the day....
 
Mac`s face and Body........applied with my 342 (or 341 or something) from Makeupstore and of course sorayed Before, during and after.....my FIX +......
 
This is a Lovely founadtion that you as the names tells can use all over the body......
 
I have only used it in my face so far........really liking it...in the beginning I didnt like it at all.....thought it didnt really do nothing for me..-..
 
Now it has really grown on me....and I use it pretty often....at least for day to day looks...nothing special.....
 
Instead or a tinted moisturizer or a Bb-Cream......
 
Perfect for a light coverage...but still a Little coverd...:)
 
And my beloved Fix+ just cant be without it :)
 
This brush is really good.....its a flat kabuki brush........Always try to apply my face and body and tinted moisturizer and bb Creams and other lighter founations...with different brushes.....
 
This one today..tomorrow I might use the same dounation but a different brush..like a real techniques brush or a Mac brush
 
Whats your favourite brush to apply a thin Foundation with?
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment