Friday, June 21, 2013

IKEA shoppin details...

 
Here you have the stuff I got from Ikea unpacked (half anyway)...
 
Got some present for others...and some things for shopping and cooking,........
 
 
 
This was the Highlight of this trip to Ikea....;)...lol...
 
 
Just some odd things you might need....hard to leave Ikea without getting anything.....;)
 
Can you do it? (if you been to Ikea)
 

I am probably there perfect customer....I can tell you this is not much for being me...usually I come home witha  full blue bag or 2...filled with crap.............so I was "good" this time.....



And these ones I have been wanting to get for sometime now.....happy I finally go them..

Do you know what it is....or can guess??
 
they are 4 and they are PINK...of course......
 
The only things I didnt get in pink was the kitchen stuff.....and the spray bottle....buhu...typicall....
 
I loooove pink...as you might have understood.....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment