Sunday, June 30, 2013

Makeuplook of the day purple Anastasia brows.....

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A very simpel almost naked look with some Purple brows....
 
 
 
Of course we had to spice it up a Little and use the lash and brow tint on the actual lashes as well....
 
Using my Anastasia Brow and lash tint
 
Must say I am a Little disappointed on the Purple color.......looove the pink and the blue...but the Purple looks sooo mch more vibrant on its own.....but just goes really dark on the brows.,....my brows anyway...proabbly looks better on lighter brows...maybe ?
 
In some angles you can hardly see its Purple..and for me then I Think like whats the Point then??
 
But I guess for all of you out there who are just getting started with your colors eyebrows...this could be the Product to try........
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Very natural looking look for being me......just didnt have any Powers....:)
 
Tutorial coming up for this makleup soon on My CHannel .....
 
Cant really remeber what colors I used on the lids...I guess you will have to wait and see until the tutorial comes up......
 
Until then....:)
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment