Thursday, June 13, 2013

Nailcare..........my beloved handcreme and nailoil

 
This is my beloved handcreme and nailoil....a Lovely duo of Products...that helps my Nails feel better....
 
 
I must say...everytime I remove my nailpolish....my Nails feel so fragile and like there about to brake all the time.......
 
but as soon as I applied my nailpolish and it has dried it feels good again.....
 
Right now I am sitting without any nailpolish....have to wait to apply it until tonight...cause I am gonna do some laudry and pack my boys bags for his Fottballtournament this weekend......
 
So I dont want to ruin my Nails doing that Before...... so tonight it is......
 
even though I dont really like that because I often fall a sleep (since this is the last I will do that night) and then I dont know if I touch something by mistake or so in my sleep.......
 
We will see.....
 
One fact about me.....if  i have painted my Nails, no matter if its InstaDry och just dries normal I cant touch and use my hands really "normal" until the day after, or at least half a day....
 
People Think i am silly.....but thats just how I roll......;) lol....
 
Gonna have some haircare and body care tonight as well ...yeahhhh:)
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment