Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Have you seen my Latest....:) 4 makeuplooks

These are some of my last videos....
 
Have you seen them ?
 
Starting with my Channel introduction video.....
 
Check it out......to see what I a all about.....shortly put ;)
 
 
 
this is Another multicolored eyebrow......covered with glitter........
 
All about the glitter baby ........looove glitter..........and this blue colored glitter ´from Bitchslap is Amazing........
 
 
And then you have one of my alltime fav`s a silver with black paired up with a red lip...kind of look......
 
This is and has been a go to look for me for years........looove all of these Products....and have for years...check it out to see what Products I am on about.......lol
 
 
 
Ad finally this makeuplook using my #92 Purple eyeshadow from Makeupforever.......paired up with  another so neutrual makeup.........
 
Really happy with this look actually......will defintly be doing this look again.....
 
Have fun watching them...if you have any questions or any thing else..just comment one of the clips or here on my blog.......I Always answer......
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment