Sunday, June 16, 2013

Hair look from the other day........

 
 
 
 
This was my hair and makeup fro the other day....on my kids graduation :9
 
I actually wore my hair like this cause I was to tired the night Before to wash it....lol....
 
So up it Went....but I also of course looove this hairlook anyway :)
 
Once again got to use my X-tra large Hairdonut.....
 
Makeuptutorial on this makeup is coming up soon as well...
 
To see hair tutorial for this hair.....
 
 
Check it out....and comment and rate and let me know what you thougt of it......
 
Fun hairstyle....
 
i Always fel so much more fancy......more stylish with my hair up.......evem though its a really funny hairstyle...at least I Think so....
 
Also if you like me feel a Little lazy its the perfect hairdo for Dirty hair.....;)
 
At least for people liek Swedish people with very fine/straight hair....you can totally get the pins to sit better in Dirty hair....or overall just stay in Place so much better.....
 
hope you try it ...
 
lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment