Saturday, June 15, 2013

Makeuplook of the day...using my new Blue lovely eyeshadwow from NARS

 
 
 
If you`re not a sleep after watching ALL of these Pictures....CONgrats :)
 
lol....
 
just Went wild with the camera....Always do though...so no exception.......lol.....
 
 
 
Actually have a makeuptutorial coming up on this look soon.....
 
I know I can defintly do better than this to bring that new blue out......
 
but as Always I was in a ruch and Went with something safe......:)
 
 
 
I wore this for my Childrens Graduation....,,,,
 
I look so innoyed...I wasnt...but it was really warm and couldnt really see good......so amny parents and other people watching........crowded.......I guess how it´s supposto be at a Graduation ;)
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
To be School appropriate I paired this more colorful eyemakeup with a pretty neautrual lip.......
 
Not that I normally care that much...but just felt like it :)
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
I must of just looove my self tooooo much this day....sooooo many Pictures......lol ;)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Stay tunde to see a makeuptutorial on this look...
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment