Sunday, June 9, 2013

Foundation of the day - Makeupforever HD

 
This is the Foundation of the day today...
 
So loovin this Foundation for a very natural apperance yet good coverage :)
 
Applied with my Realtechniques Face expert brush......
 
I have been trying to apply this Foundation with different brushes...and I Think I like it applied best with this brush...but havent yet tried with the other brushes :)...have to do....
 
I am really liking this Foundation more and more.....in the beginning I wasent sure....but its growing on me.......really good...and I havent even tried to build it up.......
 
i was going to this morning for an example...but I did let it set for a few minutes/seconds...and then I felt I just didnt need to cause it gave great coverage....and really flawless skinlook.....
 
Think this is a very good Product now when the summer is here.....
 
Have you tried it?
What do you like and dislkie with it?
 
lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment