Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Birthday present for my mum

 
Arent these cool.......
have been looking for these a long time......as present for people I know...liek my mum and others....
 
Maybe I will even get some for my self....these are also´such Beautiful inspiartion......

 
 
Look at them....had to get one for my mum.....
 
 
She has a lot of Purple in here kitchen so Purple it got to be :)
 
Look at all of these colors......happy more people dare to use more colors in the kitchen and more......
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
At first I was gonna get my mum naipolishes as well...we already had a bunch of cremes for her......
 
But it just felt silly........see Always gets anything she wants.......of course I could of got some cool color she wouldnt normally wear...but maybe next time...
 
I Went back to the porslin store and got the Purple oven tray/pan thing.......
 
 
this was my makeuplook for my others birthday :)
 
What do you give your mum on her birthday?
 
Always so hard...and gets harder and harder...everyone gets what ever they neew nowadays......
 
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment