Monday, June 3, 2013

Purple brow makeup look of the day

 
This was just the makeuplook of the day.....friday...felt like I needed a Purple brow......for a Little extra action........
 
And paired it up with Makeupforever`s eyeshadow #92 ........maybe I shouls of gone with Purple lips as well....or not......hihihi...lol.....
 
As you can see I didnt really spend much time doing it...just Quick and fast so I ould get to work in time....:)
 
But just also wanted to show how to wear a "different" colored brow......pair it up with a neautrual eyeshadow...and /or pair it up witha  matching color in the crease and outer v....:)
 
Always fun to make these brows anyway....
 
I wear this at a office...it just shows that paired up with the right Products you can use it anywhere.....::)
 
Dare to Wear.,...as I Always say......;)
 
try it out and let me know what color you Went with ??
 
lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment