Monday, June 17, 2013

Eyebrow products of the day - also my most sommen routine right now...

 
 
 
These where my eyebrow Products of the day........
 
I do Think right now this is my alltime favourite combination........
 
 
Starting off to shape and define the brows with my Spiked eyebrowpencil from Mac.......
 
I have loooved Macs eyebrow pencil for years and still do........a nodge better than Anastasias brow pencil.....but I do Think that mostly depends on that color......Mac`s pencil spiked is  alittle darker and sharper in a  way......
 
Bu tthey both Stay on really really well......
 
On other people than my self I definitly prefer Anastasia cause there colors looks Amazing on lighter skin people......my fav that I use the most is Medium Ash....
 
Anyway.....back to businiesse......
 
On top of that I will then ad the Anastasia Brow duo in Brunette...which is my Absolute alltime fave brow shadow....do also really like Makeupstores Tri Brow.....but prefer Anastasia in this case....
 
I do ad this brow powder to set my brows and define them even more...plus for the an extra longlasting resulte.....
 
Stays on soooo extra long with this on top....:)
 
To shape and sculpt my brows even more for that perfect shaped brow look I use mostly my Concealer under the intire brow.....and blend out....also sometimes use my Lite Corrector from Bitchslap Cosmetics...actually also a concealer.....wayyy to light for me so I use it simply as a base....
 
The last one I use for more Sharp / edgier more colorful Bright looks......
 
And I use a Mac synthetic brush to apply it and for the eyepowder my angled brush from Anastasia....
 
Of course blednng out the concealer with the brush and lastly my Clean finger :)
 
Thats more or less my eyebrow routine everyday...sometimes I dont sculpt them with concealer....
 
How do you do?
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment