Monday, June 3, 2013

New Naillook ...summer Red and black

 
I just wanted a Quick and simple look today...this is what i did........
 
 
I dop have  more complicated look in mind after this one......but just didnt have the time to do it today......maybe I will even shoot a tutorial on it......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Really fun to make this pattern........show you more details later......:)
 
These are the nailpolishes I used....
 
 
A red from Isadora (extra longlasting Quick dry) really looove them..that kind......
And my Nailart polish in black
A black normal nailpolish from VivaLaDiva
 
 
 
The of course under all of these u Base Coat from OPI.....just got a new one........finally......have been using the topcoat so much as a basecoat that I am now instead starting to run out of that one :( ...typicall....
 
 
And of course to top it off........a Top Coat from OPI....
 
That was it......
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment