Sunday, June 2, 2013

Getting my hubbie........:) on the airport.....

 
Out drivin late late at night getting my Hubbie (funny Word I have Heard so much lately on IG....lol :)
 
 
He has been away for one and a half week.....missed him like.......:)
 
now here on the way to the Airport....
 
 
 
 
This was the makeuplook I was wearing........
 
Knows he likes this kind of more Vampy sexy look........and paired that up with a red lip.......and of course a black and red outfit........
 
 
 
 
 
Waiting and waiting...he`s like Always last off the plane....ohhh......
 
 
many people at the Airport picking someone up......or dropping someone off.....
 
  
 
 
A big smile on my face picking him up....I missssssed him sooo much......finally......
 
we havent really been away much from eachother the last years at all....or never really.....
 
lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment