Wednesday, June 26, 2013

IKEA shopping details, my Hair bottle

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
Here I just had to get a new Hairbottle....used to have pink one...but they only had these and blue ones......so for now its good....
 
What I use it for....is to wet my hair if I keep it curly....I just spray a couple of sparys all over...and the curls looks sooo much better than with out.......
 
 
Also very good to have at Football games spraying the boys after a game or under a game maybe.....a lot of long Days out in the sun......water is important.....
 
Also good to have in your kit as a makeupartist...cause when you`re working you never know that the Place you are in have water.........
 
So a good thing to have Close by......
 
 
 
 Also got these cute shopping bags,...foldeble shopping bags...
 
I hate to get plastic bags at the supermarket or the store cost you so much Money.......(not that much but anyway....if you go to the shop a couple times a week or everyday...thats a lot of Money in a month.....)
 
also better for inviroment......
 

 
They fold out and you can keep then in your hand bag....
 
I must say I do use bags all the time....for what ever....so Always good to have....
 
and cute...
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeup

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment