Sunday, June 9, 2013

Purple Brow of the day....Aastasia Hyper color

 
 
 
 
This is as the other looks using the Hypercolors a Little experiment...so I get to feel out the Product...and how I can best use it in a more complicated eyemakeuplook.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
I must say...even though I thought  the Purple would be one of my favourite colors....i am not as happy with color payoff with this Product...as I have been with the two others I have
(the blue and the pink)
 
 
 
As you can see...the Purple on the lashes are not at all as visible.........as the other colors has been......
 
 
 
Still liking this color....and maybe just need to figure out a better way of using it...maby start with a White base on lashes ans brows instead......
 
We will see.....
 
 
For the Eye makeup except that I used the Naked Palette.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
I used my # 92 eyeshadow under the Eyes...to pick up even more of the gorgous Purple color.....
 
 
We will see if I can get it more like I would want.......next time maybe.....
 
lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment