Friday, June 14, 2013

Sephora Yellow waterproof eyeliner

 
 
 
 
 
 
This is the Yellow pencil I got from Sephora...
 
Have been wanting a good yellow pencil for sometime now....
 
Both for a wonderful pair of summerlishious lips and to apply in the waterline for that extra pop........
 
 
I was really from the beginning looking for a yellow lipstick that I have Heard Sephora is supposto have...thats really cute........but they didnt have it....So I bought this pencil and thought I ´d use this as a base and then apply a yellow eyeshadow on top...even maybe mix a yellow pigemnt with some clear gloss........
 
cant wait to try....
 
 
 
Look how Bright and yellow.......
 
One bad thing I have noticed after using it 2 times and swatching itl....it looks a bit chalky.......but in Sephoras defence...its very hard over all to find any good yellow Product thats not chalky......
 
I will have to try some of there other coklored pencils to see if its the formula or just the face thats a yellow......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It is waterproof........I will obvisously have to try it out a Little more so I can tell you........
 
 
 
Also got this one as a gift from Sephora.......a small black eyeliner pencil-.......Always loooev a good black....and this is no exception from Makeupforvers other Products.....
 
 
 
I am so happy I finally finns a very good yellow........not many brands that do them in yellow.....
 
And as Always for me this is  a multi use Product....tjhat I can use for many more things than one....like lips....brows.......and what else we can come up with :)
 
Have yout tried any of Sephoras eyeliner pencils?
 
what did you Think?
 
Or any other suggestions on a good yellow pencil.......other brands?
 
Lots óf love
 
MizzMadeUp
  

No comments:

Post a Comment