Sunday, April 14, 2013

In the piercing studio....

 
 
At the piercing studio with my dear friend LadyPontiac.......
 
 
 
So many cute bally button piercings.......bling bling baby....
 
 
She had to redo two of here pretty new anchor piercings....
 
If you dont know what an anchor piercing is...........its  asmall stud /stone or what ever attached only with a like a metall plate in the skin.........
 
 
He done it soooo fast........last time it took a little longer.......so se was relieved not that it heart that much...cause it usually goes soooo fast......
 
i always get soooo freakin nervous........when I did my tounge piercing I was sooooo afraid it was gonna heart sooo bad....and let me tell you after words.......was the piercing of all of mines that hurt the least..........
 
But they did tell me there that it is almost good that you get  alittle excited/worried cause then your adrenaline pumps and it hurts less.......
 
Fun to be with here and do this.......
 
Always feel when I am there where can I pierce my self next.....but I dont really want anything that shows......just so I can hide it.........
 
but its such a cool art form.....some of it is a bit scare...like scarification and split tounge and those kind of things.....huhuuuuu...
 
And I know a lot of you probably think this is scary creepy almost too.....
 
But I just think its fun that people can do things...what ever they feel like where ever...
 
 
What do you think?
 
Do you have  a piercing?...ears counts to you know.....??
 
lOts of lOve
 
MIzzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment