Thursday, April 25, 2013

1940`s Makeuplook for my makeupschool....

 
 
She looks so "dreamy" her maybe dreaming of here man to back from war....lol......1940´s style.....
 
 


 
 
 
 
Here you have my beautiful model again....tody modelling the 1940`s makeuplook......
 
 
I must say I looove these brows on her...and she did as well.......much shorter drawn than usual and a different shape in the brow......
 
A very simple eyemakeup........very neutrual....think a little war.....I do often when I think of this time period think of the movie Pearl Harbor.....
 
This look suited my beautiful model sooo good I think...and she did as well......
 
looove the brows......also happy with the beautiful red lips....


 
 
 
Supposto look boat shape the underlip.......
 
 
With some very subtile lashes...yet still lashes.........

 
Hope you like....I loooved doing this makeup.....
 
and my wonderful model loooved it .......
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment