Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My Twiggy 1960´s makeuplook video OUT soon.....

 
 
 
Makeuptutorial for this makeuplook will be up soon........on My YOUTUBE Channel .....
 
 
This was a look I made for my makeupclass...we are right now doing 1960´s makeuplooks.........and the inspiration we had was Twiggy........a BIG 1960´s icon..........
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A double set of lashes is a most for this look.....or to draw on some lines under the eye as eyelashes.....
 
The picture isnt the best.....was at a  football tournament all that day.........in the rain.......but bare with me......
 
Hope you enjoy the upcoming tutorial.....
 
Have of course also done the 1960´s look on other people......little different.....a white version....will post those soon as well.....
 
LOts of lOve
 
Hope you enjoy ......
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment