Saturday, April 13, 2013

Makeup bomb........

 
Looks a bomv filled with makeup just exploaded here.......maybe it did......
 
We found a new room in my house where it`s perfect doin makeup...just have to share the table with my boyses games cords...and other "fun" stuff....
 
Like a pair off dirty socks.........dont worry I disinfected the table the best I could before I started putting everything up.......lol......



 
 
This is a´ctually my dear model and friend LadyPontiacs makeup.........mixed with some of mine.......
 
Unfortunanlty if I am in a hurry...which i normally am everyday especially in the weekends (up early to go watch boyses football or basket or bandy or whatever)......this is always how it looks after me..........no time for cleaning it up then.......(especially after taping videos for you guys)............have to do it when I come home...lol.......
 
 
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp

 

No comments:

Post a Comment