Friday, April 26, 2013

Makeuplook...products of the day......Mac, Givenchy, BenNye, Bobbi Brown

 
 
for the day using my lovely Foundation from Bobbi Brown.....My Rich Moisture Foundation...
 
See my first impression of it here.....
 
 
Check it out and let me know what you think.....
 
Also for this days makeuplook...so sooo simple and boring.....
 
Used all shadows downbelow except 2
 
Used :
 
First row  : Shroom
     Omega
Second row :  Espresso (not woodwinked the first shadow there) and not the one to the right (totally forgot the name)
Third row : Brun , Smut , Carbon
 
 
 
 
Of course as alway lined my eyes with Blacktrack fluidline from Mac
 
 
On the lashes.....no lashes :( ........but to make my self  alittle happy used my Givenchy Mascara.....looove it......really such a good mascara......looove the wand for certain smaller ares...like under lashes and corner lashes.......
 
 
 
 
Also before adding blush used my Ben Nye contour color no 2 ......
 
Adn to top it off this pretty pink blush from one of my alltime favourite palettes......
 
from BenNye what else.-.........
 
Blush called Pink Bliss
 
What a lovely name.....lol.....
 
Just wanted to share the products I used for the day...
 
Do share a lot of these  everyday products on my Instagram : @mizzmadeup
 
This is a very funny way to quickly get your pictures out there.......
 
Go follow me......if you want to see more....
 
As well often, most of the time before you see it here on the blog....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment