Sunday, April 21, 2013

New Jewlery

 
Look at these kind of Statement pieces.....so gorgeous....so graphic......so cool.....
 
 
Got this wonderful two rings...
 
 
 
at first I was only gonna get the "stick-one" but I decided to get both cause I accidently tried them on both...and they looked pretty good together even thou there pretty much.....but thats just me :)
 
 
 
 
I wasnt sure what finger......but I think this one......cause I have mý wear alltime rings on the other fingers......lol........
 
The gold is brushed.....there not ruined if anyone tought so...lol........the one with the stone is also brushed......actually looks relly cool...and not just like scratched gold...lol...
 
I thougt these could be my new where all the time rings but we will see.....I really looove the stick ring...so cool....also on its own.....
 
 
 
 
 
What do you think?
 
Graphic is in fashion for the spring so.......at least in terms of makeup......and makeup is a sort of accesiorie.....lol.....hihih...
 
lOts of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment