Thursday, April 18, 2013

New makeup bags........Pink and Black

 
I found these bags the other day......
 
I havent yet found a perfect makeupbag.........when I travel with a lot then usuall....
 
Usually I use my Journey bag from MakeUpStore...but I have lately also noticed that my normal amount of makeup for one look is  alittle bit heavy and would need a bag on wheels...have been wanting to get a real makeupbag...customized for this reason...but havent yet found a pink one.......
 
 
So this is at least a good cheaper middle alternative until I find exactly what I am looking for....
 
Or something like this...already have my normal pink suite cases...just thought these where sooo cute...with the pink andblack....looove that combo....
 
also dont have a pink carry on proofed bag.......
 
Maybe something like this .....
 
I dont know......
 
Last time I went to my friend I put my full makeup Travel Journey bag in one of the pink suitecases.....cause I looove my bag where everything is sorted after what it is......
 
Have you seen nay real PRO makeupbags on wheel that are pink...and good qulity....cause I do see my self wanting something really good for the long run..not like this that would just for now......
 
Lots of LOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment