Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Concealer and corrector of the day....BobbiBrown

 
This is my beloved concealer of the day........
 
Eaerlier only applied it with brushes....today tried with my finger.............and ooooohhhhhhh sooo lovely.....
 
So smooth and it just glides on...sooo wonderful....really loooving this product.....
 
Have not used it for a couple of days.......because I felt my Mac Studio finish gave me better coverage...but now and felt like I betrayed this product last couple of days......
 
really liking it...again.....lol......
 
What a lovely product....both of them........
 
Have also used my corrector under my Mac studio finish also works great.........looovin it....
 
Can sooo recomend it to anyone.......you just feel so fresh and like you have nothing on at all......looovin the concistensy....so creamy......never felt a creamier concealer......
 
Have you tried it yet?
 
Do so if you havent...and can get it....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment