Friday, April 12, 2013

New Nailook...for now.......Mac

 
New naillook from Mac.....
 
 
I just wanted something quick and a little sparkly...so I decided to choose from these 2........asked on my Instagram : @mizzmadeup .....
 
and the answer I got was Mac`S....so I used it......
 
 
 
I would usually use this nailpolis on top of a painted nail.....never ever used it all by it self......
 
But I did this time.......and came out allright...just for a very casual...lazy look anyway......and I did feel lazy.........so.....
 
 
 
 
I actually got this nailpolsih sometime back as a gift from Mac.......
 
I got to choose nailpolishes and she showed me this one from a  limited editon collection.......
 
I will get bak to you with the name but something Unforgetable.....in Frost from Mac
 
Did buy one of my favourite eyeliner kohl pencils at the same time.....my Tourqoise one from Mac.....which I have also totally forgotten the name on...will get back to you with this...:)
 
lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment