Thursday, April 11, 2013

White pencil from Kryolan

 
I used this amazing pencils  from Kryolan yesterday when I was doing my friends makeup.....
 
Ohh what a  amazing pencil....its her pencil...but I am really thinking of getting one my self...
 
Loooved how it was applied........just perfect.....
 
This was so much drier than the other kohl pencils that I would normally prefer...in the waterline or as a pencil overall.....but even though this one was drier.-..it just went on sooo smoothly.....no probs at all....really liked it....


 
 
 
 
What an amazing pencil........here you can see it swatched......and as usuall after swatching on my hand its still on my hand today......after several washes.........looks like I am really dry on some pathes right now....lol.......
 
This is a product worth getting....I think after only one try..totally sold on it...
 
Maybe I should try out some more of Kryolans pencils....might be supriced.....
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment