Thursday, April 11, 2013

Mixing Liquid from MakeUpStore

 
This is Mixing Liquid from MakeUpStore...( a big Swedish makeupbrand, have store all over the world)
 
I looove this product....anduse it all the time actually...have used it in lots of my videos......
 
I use it for attaching and binding my glitter.........for example when applying glitter on the eyelid or doing glitter brows....or really whereever I a´pply glitter......
 
Here downbelow you can see some examples on videos where I use this product.....
 
 
Used here on the eyelid.........
 
 
Used here under the eye........
 
 
Used here on the glittery brows......
 
You only need a small small amount and it will go a LOOPOOONG way......
 
You can also use it for enhancing pigments /eyedusts.......it changes the brightness and finish really.....goes much much brighter..and for example if you`re using a metallic looking shadows...it will get that metallic finish...soooo cool...look like liquid metal...........
Also does make the pigments stick better on your makeup.......
 
I really looove this product......
 
Other products simular to this one...
 
Mixing medium (I think Its called from Mac)......
and you can even use soe Fix + or really any setting spray....might not adhere as good...but still works......
 
Actually "nowadays" a lot of eyeshadows are supposto be mix with liquids..and then this is  aperfect liquid to use......
 
 
Have you tried it?
 
Or have any other good Mixing Liquids........
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment