Monday, April 22, 2013

Crimping my hair....

 
This is what I prepped my hair with for my 1980´s makeuptutorial.......
 
 
using my crimping iron thingy.......to acchive this very 80´s look.......
 
This tool is sooo good........havent really used it that much......because come on how often do you really do this to your hair........not every day anyway......lol.....
 
I actually went really fast...and I did my full har...over and under...........sooo impressed by this hot tool......
 
 
 
I really liked how it came out...
 
if you´re wondering why I am trying to do my hair 1980´s style....??
 
Its because this on going week we have had the 1980´s and trend makeup on our schedule for my makeupclass....
 
Sooo liking the 80´s sooo my time......lots of bright colors......lots of jewerly........bold lips and bold eyes.......and lots of lots of blush.........
 
and of course..........most of it in PINK.......and all colors really in neon or really really bright......
 
but pink was a BIG color........blush and lipstick in this color was perfect....
 
 
 
 
 
 
For that true 80´s style...crimping my hair...
 
this weekend all about the 80´s...... (makeuptutorial for this makeuplook coming up very soon)
 
Fun fact.....In Sweden we call this way of having your hair to Waffel it (Våffla).......
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment