Thursday, April 25, 2013

Cleaning brushes - time.....

 
 
 
Time again to clean my lovely brushes......lots of dirty brushes.....
 
 
First step for me is to separate them in to smaller piles.....
 
All the brushes i used for cream products (such as concealer, paintpots, cremebases and more) in one pile......
 
my blending brushes in one pile.......
 
my applying- eyeshadow brushes in another pile...
 
this can of course also varie depending on what colors I have been using....usually also color cordinate them so say I used a lot of different blues or reds I would try to keep them together....(goes for all brushes, except cream......lipstick brushes totally separated...have noticed they can sometimes transfer over color to other brushes.....
 
my big face brushes.......could be separated like foundation brushes apart from blush brushes...
 
(also do most often separate my own brushes from brushes I used on other people....simply because I most often use a daker shade of foundtion then my models......and some brushes can be a slightly stained of the darker foundations...... dont wont that to happen to my "PRO" brushes.......)
 
I do also separate my eyeliner brushes and sometimes eyebrow brushes from the rest as well.....
 
And off course the powder puffs get s washed by it self....(I only use this one on my self)
 
 
  



 
Here you can see them after being washed I usually wrap every single one in papertowel or tissue...but we where out so....just wraped them hard in the towel after.....dont really like that....really prefer to wrapp them in something......so they dont looose there shape...
 
Think I might have to do a quicky tutorial on how i do this routine.....cause a dooo a lot of steps in it....
 
 
 
All of these brushes above washed with schampoo....I use the same on my own hair.......
 
I loove it and works sooo good....and smells lovely.....
 
But only use a small small amount....remeber a little goes a looooong way.... 
 
 
Do wash my powder puff with shampoo.....
 
Look how fresh it looks.........feel sooo good.....it was really really dirty.....
 
 
These brushe I have  here I use normal soap (the same soap as I use for my hands or the one you can clean your pots and pans with......anything that resolves fat......really..)
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 
Will continue this post later on....
 
Please tell me how you clean your brushe...if you do....:) lol
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment